1. Take a silver-plated headpin and add 1 - Black 11x7mm Teardrop, 1 - Silver-Plated 3x2mm Rondelle, 1 - Plum 6mm Round, 1 - Silver-Plated 3x2mm Rondelle, and 1 - Peridot 4mm Bicone. Directly above the 4mm Bicone make a 90° bend in headpin. Using round nose pliers (or any pliers you have) hold the headpin in the angle and bend it around the pliers to make a loop. Wrap down around headpin creating as many coils as you can. Trim any extra headpin you cannot wrap around.
2. Repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 drops.
Step 2 - Assemble Necklace
1. Take one end of your Buddy Braids wire and thread 1 crimp bead approximately an inch from the end. Thread the bar end of your toggle clasp. Thread the end back through the crimp bead. Using crimping pliers (or any pliers you have) squeeze the crimp bead about an 1/4th of an inch away from the clasp. See illustration 1. Trim the excess leaving about a half an inch, you will thread the beads over both.
2. Add your crimp cover by placing it over your crimp bead and squeezing it closed.
4. Thread 1 crimp bead and the round part of your toggle clasp. Thread the wire back through the crimp bead after going through the loop on the toggle clasp. Thread the wire through several beads (see illustration 2). Using your pliers, squeeze the crimp bead about a 1/4th of an inch away from the clasp and an 1/8th of inch away from the last bead to have room for your crimp cover. Trim the excess wire as close to the bead as you can.
5. Add your crimp cover by placing it over your crimp bead and squeezing it closed.