1. Make all the drops first. Take 1 of each bead and slide it through a headpin until the bottom of the headpin is flush with the bottom of the bead.
2. Then take a pair of round nose pliers and hold the headpin just above the bead. Make a 90° bend in the headpin.
3. Hold the headpin in the 90° bend you just created and wrap the end of the headpin around your round nose pliers creating a loop.
4. Take another pair of pliers and twist your headpin around the straight part just under the loop you created in step 3. Wrap the headpin around the straight portion as many times as it takes to get your coil to the top of you bead. If you have any excess headpin clip it off or bend it in.
5. Repeat these steps 3 times so you will have a total of 4 drops. Your drops should look like the drops on the pictures to the right.
6. Open up a jumpring and put on a black crystal bicone. Put the jumpring on the dangle earring loop and close the jumpring.
7. Open another jumpring and put on an ivory glass pearl drop. Put the jumpring on the previous jumpring and close the jumpring
8.Open up another jumpring and put on a bronze glass pearl drop. Put that jumpring on the previous jumpring and close the jumpring.
9. Open up another jumpring and put on a Dalmatian Jasper puff oval drop. Put that jumpring on the previous jumpring and close the jumpring.
10. Repeat all of these steps to make the second earring and you have finished up your pair of earrings!